1. Name and contact details of the controller responsible for the processing and the company’s data protection officer
Witzel Erb Backu & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
80336 München, Germany
Phone +49 89 413295-400
Fax +49 89 413295-500
(hereinafter referred to as Witzel Erb Backu & Partner)
The company data protection officer of Witzel Erb Backu & Partner can be contacted at the above address, by phone on +49 89 413295-400 or by email at: email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of the use of personal data when the website is visited
When the website at www.web-partner.de is accessed, the user’s Internet browser automatically transfers the following log data to the web server on technical grounds:
– Date of access
– Time of access
– Referrer URL
– Files accessed
– Data volume transferred
– Notification of whether the retrieval was successful
– Browser type and version
– Operating system and version
– IP address of the computer making the access.
We process the specified data for the following purposes:
a. To enable trouble-free connection to the website,
b. To guarantee that our website is easy to use,
c. For purposes of system security and stability and to track unauthorised attempted and successful access to the web server.
Beyond this, the log data will only be used for statistical purposes in an anonymised form. Log data is stored for a period of seven days and then deleted.
Witzel Erb Backu & Partner does not use any cookies, trackers or web analysis services .
The legal basis for the processing of data for purposes a. and b. is Art. 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR, namely the performance of a telemedia service. The legal basis for the processing of data for purpose c. is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. B6 has a legitimate interest in the security and stability of the telemedia service and the prevention and prosecution of cybersecurity attacks.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for any purposes other than those set out below.
We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
– You have provided your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR,
– the transfer is required under Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there are no grounds to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being transferred,
– the transfer is required on the basis of a statutory obligation pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (c) GDPR, and
– it is permitted by law and is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR in order to conclude contracts with you.
No personal data is transferred to third countries.
4. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
– to request information about the personal data concerning you that we process in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to file a complaint; Witzel Erb Backu & Partner does not collect any personal data about the user for third parties and also does not perform any data processing for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling in connection with the operation of the website at www.web-partner.de;
– to demand the immediate rectification of incorrect data or the completion of the personal data concerning you stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
– to request the erasure of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of rights to the freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons pertaining to the public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR if you contest the accuracy of the data, the data is being processed unlawfully but you reject its erasure and we no longer need the data but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
– to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission of the data to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
– to withdraw the consent granted to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. The consequence of this is that we are no longer permitted to continue to process the data on the basis of this consent for the future, and
– to file a complaint with a supervisory body in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory body at your usual place of domicile or workplace or the registered office of our law firm.
5. Right to object
Where your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right under Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data provided there are good reasons for doing so due to your particular situation or the objection is aimed at direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that we will implement without the need for special circumstances to be cited.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or right to object, you simply need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Processing security
We avail ourselves of suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are being continuously improved in line with technological developments.