Criminal law has become a part of everyday commercial life. Criminal investigations are no longer the state’s last resort, but rather its default strategy for preventing companies from acting in impermissible or undesirable ways.
The experts from Witzel Erb Backu & Partner advise and represent your company, its directors and supervisory boards in all aspects of criminal law relating to fiscal and economic offences:
– Representation vis-à-vis public prosecutors, financial and regulatory authorities and in court
– Supplementary tax returns
– Guidance on raids and searches
– Averting company fines and recovery against company assets
– Advice on dealing with business partners, employees and the press
– Criminal charges on infringements caused by employees or third parties